CHOOSE YOUR FLOORING
HIGHLY-RATED CUSTOM FLOORING CONTRACTOR IN MONROE, GA
- More affordable than solid wood but more expensive than laminate & vinyl: You get the high-quality visuals of real wood without that big price tag.
- Every plank is unique: Since this is a real wood veneer, you’ll never find a repeating pattern or an unconvincing texture Not genuine wood: This is important to some people. No matter how great it looks, it’s not solid hardwood.
- Available in a wider selection of plank width & length
- Durable: Laminate flooring’s supreme durability makes it a good option for high-traffic areas or homes with kids and pets.
- Scratch resistance: Laminate has a strong wear layer that protects the floor from scratches, dents, wear, and staining, all the things pets love to test our floors on.
- Realistic wood and stone look: Laminate floor planks often have some surface detail to further mimic a natural hardwood look and can have the look and feel of a hand-scraped hardwood, embossed wood, distressed hardwood, or come in textured or smooth. Unlike real hardwood, you’ll see consistent quality across all laminate flooring boards.
- Can resist some water: Advances in construction are improving laminate’s water-resistant capabilities. While it’s still not as waterproof as other wood-look options like vinyl flooring, most new laminate floors can withstand topical moisture.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simply mop or sweep up messes as needed. No floor waxing is ever necessary.
- Easy to stand on for longer periods of time: Most laminate installations include underlayment, which can make the floor feel more comfortable underfoot.
- Cost-effective: Laminate floors are an affordable alternative to hardwood floors.
Natural stone includes slate, travertine and marble. Compared to ceramic and porcelain, saltillo tile, which are travertine ad marble, are more expensive. Travertine is a limestone that is formed by natural springs. It is cleaned with non acid materials. Marble tile is a lot harder than travertine and is more durable. Both travertine and marble flooring can easily stain if not sealed properly at least once per year.
FAST, EASY, & STRESS FREE
HOME IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS
services that fit the modern world.
TOP FLOORING CONTRACTOR IN MONROE, GA
Tile or stone flooring can dramatically change the look of any room, especially a kitchen. There are many types of tile, so choosing the right tile can be a challenge. You can place tile on your walls, counters or floors. There is no limit on what you can do with tile. You can start with a backsplash in the kitchen or fireplace, you can do the flooring throughout the home, or you can do the entire kitchen from floor to wall. Start today by calling for your free estimate.
Request a quote
Tile & Wood Floor Installation Team
Our professional tile installation team in Monroe, GA can come to your home and discuss your flooring needs. There is a lot of types of flooring to choose from. We can measure your home and usually install your tile within 5 days from the time of order. We can help you bring your flooring back to life with new tile, stone, or wood floors.
It is very exciting to freshen up your home or business with tile, stone, or wood flooring. There is 100’s of styles and kinds to choose from. You have slate, porcelain, ceramic, or natural stone. Not sure where to begin? Call Southern Elite Contracting to ask questions. We are here to help you out.
Request a quote
Here to help with your Financing needs
0% Deferred Interest Plans
If you’ve been budgeting for this project and have some cash saved up, this is a great option. Take advantage of our 0% interest plans to get your project taken care of right now, hold onto your cash longer, and pay off your project in monthly installments over time. We have several options to make your dream project affordable!Get Pre-ApprovedCONTACT US
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES
THE SOUTHERN ELITE CONTRACTING DIFFERENCE